Moon's Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moon's Blood

A world where destinies collide. Choose your fate as a vampire, werewolf, human, or a half breed. It's your choice.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules for fighting with weapons

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules for fighting with weapons Empty Rules for fighting Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Saya

Saya
Vampire Half-breed

Yes i do have rules for fighting. Now everyone has a weapon, even if you are a high school student. Now follow these simple rules for fighting and you wont be on my list.

1. No continuous attacking. Give your opponent time to block or counter or whatever.
2. Be fair.
3. No arguing about an attack like if it landed or missed or whatever. I don't want to see it or else i will have the final say on whether it did or not. And honestly i have better stuff to do than follow behind you and make sure that you are behaving.
4. Whatever the admin or mod says is final. Like in the last rule do not argue, especially with the admin or mod. Then consequences will be put into place. And you don't like my consequences.
5. You have 3 days to counter-attack or else i give the other person a second chance to attack. If you don't attack with in a week you automatically forfeit and i choose what happens to you.

Admins if you have anything to add be my guest and do so.

https://moonblood.rpg-board.net

2Rules for fighting with weapons Empty Re: Rules for fighting with weapons Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Ameratsu

Ameratsu
Werewolf half-breed

rules 5 only applies if you haven't told us you will be absent for ah while

3Rules for fighting with weapons Empty Re: Rules for fighting with weapons Wed May 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Saya

Saya
Vampire Half-breed

i forgot to mention that

https://moonblood.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum